With Peacock officially going live tomorrow, the streaming service, has appeared on the App Store a little early. This means you can download and log-in on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Apple TV devices. Some customers have also seen the app appear on LG Smart TVs, so it’s clear that they are rolling them out tonight.
How to Download Peacock for iOS
- Click here to sign-up for Peacock
- Once you’re signed up, go to the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV
- Once installed, log-in using your Peacock credentials and stream your favorite shows, movies, and live sports
What to Know About Peacock:
- Three tiers: Peacock Free, Peacock Premium ($4.99), Peacock Premium No Ads ($9.99).
- Those with Xfinity or Cox will get a $5 discount on Peacock Premium, making it free.
- Peacock Free will include in-season freshman shows and select movies.
- Peacock Premium adds original series, full seasons of shows, more films, and live sports (like Premier League).
- Available tomorrow on Apple TV, Android TV, Chromecast, Xbox, VIZIO SmartCast TVs, LG Smart TVs, iOS, Android, and PS4 (on 7/20).
You still have a few hours left however to save 40% if you subscribe to a full year of Peacock for $29.99 (normally $50).
Pending a last-minute announcement, the service won’t be available at launch on Amazon Fire TV or Roku, just like HBO Max when it debuted May (HBO Max is still without a deal) – the two account for 80 million devices.
While Roku devices natively support Google Cast, and Amazon Fire TV can with a third-party app, the Peacock App has blocked casting to Roku streaming players and Fire TV devices.