DAZN—a global sports streaming service—announced they are partnering with Pluto TV, to deliver “DAZN Fight Zone” to all Pluto TV viewers starting today.
“DAZN Fight Zone” is a three-hour weekly programming block which features combat sports including archived classic fights, DAZN-produced original shows and programming specials like 40 Days: Canelo vs. Kovalev which is executive produced by LeBron James, Maverick Carter and Carlos Vela. In addition to “DAZN Fight Zone”, Pluto TV will also show fight week events such as open workouts, press conferences and weigh-ins on the Pluto TV channel – FIGHT.
“By partnering with Pluto TV, we’re able to put DAZN content in front of the paywall which allows us to grow our brand and drive people to our key upcoming events,” said Joseph Markowski, DAZN EVP, North America. “This fall, DAZN has the best schedule in boxing and we’ll be looking to send that message across as many channels as possible.”
The launch coincides with DAZN’s fall boxing season, which includes:
- Regis Prograis vs. Josh Taylor– WBA, IBF Super Lightweight Championship (Oct. 26)
- Canelo Alvarez vs. Sergey Kovalev – WBO Light Heavyweight Championship (Nov. 2)
- Naoya Inoue vs. Nonito Donaire – WBA, IBF Bantamweight Championship (Nov. 7)
- KSI vs. Logan Paul II (Nov. 9)
- Andy Ruiz vs. Anthony Joshua II – WBA, WBO, IBF Heavyweight World Championship (Dec. 7)
On Pluto TV, DAZN programming is free, but is available separately for a $99.99 annual pass or with a monthly subscription of $19.99.