Get an Apple TV 4K w/ New Siri Remote For ~$100 on Black Friday 2021 by Following This Tip (45% OFF)
It’s been harder and harder to get a discounted Apple TV 4K ($180), but by following a few steps you can get one for ~$100 (45% OFF). If you want the simplest way to save on an Apple TV 4K, Apple is offering the device with a $50 Apple Gift Card through Cyber Monday.
But, if you want to get the absolute best deal on an Apple TV 4K on Black Friday 2021, this is how you do it with just one extra step.
1. Buy two $100 Apple Gift Cards at Target or Best Buy
Target limits one gift card per account, so you may need to buy one from each store to qualify, or purchase with two separate accounts.
2. Use your $200 in Apple Gift Cards to Buy Apple TV 4K
Now that you have $200 in Apple Gift Cards, you can purchase the Apple TV 4K ($180) at the Apple Store in-person or online. With your purchase, you will get another $50 Apple Gift Card, leaving you with $70 in total ($20 remaining on original card + $50 on new gift card).
- Pay $200 at Target/Best Buy for $200 Apple Gift Cards & receive $30 in Target/Best Buy Gift Cards
- Pay $180 at Apple Store w/ Apple Gift Cards for Apple TV 4K
- Get Apple TV 4K, $30 Target/Best Buy Gift Card, & $70 Apple Gift Cards
That means when you’re done with the deal, you will have an Apple TV 4K, $100 in Gift Cards ($30 in Target/Best Buy Gift Cards & $70 Apple Gift Card) – for $200. If you value the gift cards as cash (which we do from big box retailers), that means you spent $100 for Apple TV 4K.
And as a bonus, if you haven’t tried it before, you will also get a 3-Month subscription to Apple TV+ for free.