Cinedigm’s new networks on LG Smart TVs cover a variety of genres, so there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re a fan of country music or looking for a wide selection of family-friendly content, you will find a channel to enjoy. Most of the new additions are available to stream in both the U.S. and Canada.
You can begin streaming the following channels now:
- The Bob Ross Channel (United States & Canada): Art enthusiasts can stream the full catalog of Bob Ross’s “The Joy of Painting.”
- The Dove Channel (United States): Find a variety of family-friendly shows and movies, from “The Little Rascals” to “The Saddle Club.”
- Real Madrid TV (United States & Canada): On Real Madrid TV, you can stream 2-3 Real Madrid's La Liga matches per week, as well as UEFA Champions League and Cup tournaments, classic matches, breaking news, press conferences, and more.
- El Rey Network (United States & Canada): Stream titles like “The Director's Chair,” “Rebel Without A Crew,” and “The Chuey Martinez Show,” as well as a selection of cult classic action, horror/sci-fi films, and fan-favorites on the Latinx-infused, English-language channel founded by Robert Rodriguez.
- Lonestar (United States & Canada): Take a trip back to the golden age of Hollywood and enjoy an entire channel of classic western titles, from “The Lone Ranger” to “Blue Steel.”
- MyTime Movie Network (United States): On MyTime Movie Network, you will find a selection of titles geared toward women, including lifestyle content, romantic comedies, reality TV series, and much more.
- The Country Network (United States & Canada): If you’re a fan of country music, The Country Network is for you. The channel features a variety of country content, like original programming, blocks of music videos, and more.
- So…Real (Canada): Reality TV fanatics will enjoy British and international content, documentaries, and familiar favorites. So…Real also features new titles for you to explore.
- The Only Way Is Essex (United States & Canada): Catch up on the hit international series with the first 13 seasons of the reality series.
“Smart TVs have transformed the way viewers consume content with connected TVs becoming the dominant viewing medium for hundreds of millions of viewers,” Jennifer Soltesz, VP, business development & strategy at Cinedigm, said in a statement. “Introducing these streaming channels on LG Smart TVs now expands Cinedigm’s presence across virtually all major television manufacturers in the world. We’re pleased to grow our partnership with LG, just in time for the busy holiday season as consumers are making choices around connected TV purchases.”