James Bond 007 - Lizenz zum Töten (1989)
Über James Bond 007 - Lizenz zum Töten
Timothy Dalton ends his short run as Bond in this film. After capturing the notorious drug lord Franz Sanchez, Bond’s close friend and former CIA agent Felix Leiter is left for dead and his wife is murdered. Bond goes rogue and seeks vengeance on those responsible, as he infiltrates Sanchez’s organization from the inside.
Keep your eyes peeled for a very young Benicio del Toro as the henchman Dario.
- Director: John Glen
- James Bond: Timothy Dalton
- Villain(s): Franz Sanchez (Robert Davi)
- Bond Girl(s): Pam Bouvier (Carey Lowell)
Lupe Lamora (Talisa Soto)
- Theme Song: “License to Kill” by Gladys Knight
- Soundtrack Composer: Michael Kamen