À propos de GoldenEye
When a powerful satellite system falls into the hands of Alec Trevelyan, AKA Agent 006, a former ally-turned-enemy, only James Bond can save the world from an awesome space weapon that — in one short pulse — could destroy the earth! As Bond squares off against his former compatriot, he also battles Trevelyan’s stunning ally, Xenia Onatopp (Famke Janssen), an assassin who uses pleasure as her ultimate weapon.
Pierce Brosnan begins his run as Bond in this film. It’s also Judi Dench’s first appearance as M. GoldenEye is also notable as the inspiration for one of the greatest Nintendo 64 games ever.
- Director: Martin Campbell
- James Bond: Pierce Brosnan
- Villain(s): Alec Trevelyan (Sean Bean)
Xenia Onatopp (Famke Janssen)
Boris Grishenko (Alan Cummings)
- Bond Girl(s): Caroline (Serena Gordon)
Natalya Simonova (Izabella Scorupco)
- Theme Song: “GoldenEye” by Tina Turner
- Soundtrack Composer: Éric Serra