How to Stream the Entire NBA Playoffs for Only $10 Per Month
Cheapest Way to Watch NBA Playoffs Without Cable
The NBA Playoffs start tomorrow and if you’ve already cut the cord there are great options so you don’t have to miss a single play. We analyzed 7 different streaming services and hundreds of packages to find the best options for you.
To see the full NBA TV Schedule, we suggest visiting our guide on How to Watch the NBA Playoffs without Cable.
Watch ABC Games for Free with Antenna
You’ll get all games that are broadcast on ABC. You’ll get at least 4 games in the first round and 3 games in the second round.
What You’ll Get:
- Every game on ABC for FREE
- This includes at least 4 first round games, 3 second round games, and the entire NBA Finals.
If you don’t have an antenna, we suggest you check out the Mohu Leaf 50 TV Antenna (60-mile amplified antenna).
Stream Nationally Televised Games for $10 / Month
The cheapest way to get the most games is to subscribe to DIRECTV NOW. You’ll get all games broadcast on ABC, ESPN, and TNT. This means you’ll get every nationally televised game.
Add Local Broadcasts
If you want to add your regional sports network (RSN), it is an additional $15 / month making it the cheapest way to watch nationally and locally televised games.
What You’ll Get:
- Every game on ABC, TNT, ESPN, and ESPN2 for $10 / month
- Add your local RSN for an additional $15 / month
- This includes all but 3 first round games, the second round, conference finals, & NBA Finals.
- You can stream on iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Chromcast, and Fire TV
Stream NBA TV
NBA TV will be streaming 3 first round games. If you don’t want to miss those games, we suggest subscribing to Sling Orange ($20) to add their “Sports Extra” (includes NBA TV) and “Broadcast Extra” (includes ABC) packs.