Many Black Friday Device & Streaming Deals Are Still Live. These are the Best.
Black Friday has come and gone, but many of the best deals on streaming devices and services are still live through Cyber Monday.
We’re rounded-up the best deals that are still live, so you don’t have to.
Best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals on Streaming Services
TV Streaming Deals
- Philo: Get 6 Months of Philo Plus (55-Channel Plan) for $16.50 a month (normally $20)
- Starz: Get 3 months of Starz for $5 a month (normally $11)
- fuboTV: Get fubo Extra Bundle for $35 including 500 Hour DVR & Third Stream Free Forever (normally $77)
- PlayStation Vue: Get first month of PlayStation Vue Core for $25 (normally $50)
- Hulu: Get Hulu for $0.99 a month for 12 months (normally $8)
- CBS All Access: Get 1-Month Free Trial with Code: STREAMFREE
- Showtime: Get 1-Month Free Trial of Showtime (normally $11)
Music Streaming Deals
- Amazon Music: Get 3 Months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99 (normally $24)
- Spotify: Get a Free Google Home with Spotify Family Plan (normally $50)
- Pandora: Get 3 Month Free Trial of Pandora Premium (normally $30)
Best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals on Media Streaming Devices
- Roku SE: $20 (normally $29.99)
- Roku Streaming Stick: $29.99 (normally $49.99)
- Roku Streaming Stick+: $49.99 (normally $59.99)
- Roku Ultra: $50 (normally $100)
As a bonus, all purchases of a Roku streaming players will get a $35 credit towards Sling TV and 30-day free trial on Showtime.
Amazon Fire TV
- Fire TV Stick: $24.99 (normally $39.99)
- Fire TV Stick 4K: $34.99 (normally $49.99)
- Fire TV Cube: $59.99 (normally $119.99)
- Fire TV Recast: $179.99 (normally $219.99)
- Apple TV 4K: $179.99 (Bonus $25 Apple Gift Card)
- NVIDIA Shield: $139.99 (normally $179.99)
- MiBox: $49.99 (normally $59.99)
- AirTV: $50 (normally $129.99) when you pre-pay three months of Sling TV