How To Download and Stream Games using Bally Sports App on PlayStation 4/PS5
Bally Sports App is a free streaming app that makes it easy to live stream live games on your Bally Sports Regional Sports Network. The app used to be called Fox Sports Go, but was renamed when Fox Sports RSNs was renamed to Bally Sports.
If you don’t have a cable, satellite, or streaming package, you can sign-up for a subscription to AT&T TV Choice Plan will give you access to all the games on your local Bally Sports RSN.
How to Download & Use Bally Sports App on PlayStation 4/PS5
Bally Sports App is available natively using PlayStation.
- Once you’re signed up, go to the PlayStation Store on your PS4
- To access new apps, select Apps
- In the Apps section, select Bally Sports App (or search if you don’t see it).
- If you don’t have a cable or streaming package, sign-up for a a subscription to AT&T TV
- If you already have one, go to “Settings” and choose “Select TV Provider”
- Once you choose your provider, authenticate TV Everywhere support with your cable or streaming credentials
About Using TV Everywhere on Bally Sports App
When you (or someone in your household) subscribes a cable, satellite, or streaming bundle, you will get access to the the newly launched Bally Sports App, which will give you access to live games of your local Bally Sports RSN.
The new app, which launched on March 31st, allows those with TV Everywhere Authentication the ability to watch games, with features like rewind and view replays, search for enhanced statistics and programming, access programming from the RSNs, and news coverage of the team.
Unfortunately, right now there is no way to sign-up for Bally Sports App without a cable, satellite, or streaming subscription, so you will have to hope someone in your family does. The company has plans to launch the ability to sign-up direct-to-consumer in 2022.
What Teams are Available in the Bally Sports App?
Bally Sports Regional Sports Networks broadcasts local telecasts of 14 MLB teams, 17 NBA teams and 13 NHL teams.