WWE Launches Free Version of WWE Network Streaming Service Featuring More Than 15,000 Titles
According to an announcement from the company, the free version of WWE Network features an impressive lineup of more than 15,000 titles, including:
- New shows including Raw Talk, streaming Monday nights each week immediately following Raw
- Groundbreaking original series including Monday Night War, Ride Along, Table for 3, Photo Shoot and Story Time
- Recent episodes of WWE’s flagship programs Monday Night Raw, Friday Night SmackDown and NXT
- Select historical WWE pay-per-views and NXT TakeOver events
- Weekly WWE highlights, Top 10, WWE’s The Bump, WWE Now, The Best of WWE and WWE Timeline
“The launch of WWE Network’s Free Version is a key component of our company’s digitization strategy and a new way for all fans to be able to experience premium WWE content,” said Jayar Donlan, WWE Executive Vice President, Advanced Media. “As we continue to reimagine WWE Network’s offering, the Free Version will serve as an effective way to reach a broader group of consumers and allow them to experience the history and spectacle of WWE.”
You can access the free version of WWE Network on most devices including Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, LG Smart TV,Roku, Sony Android TV, PlayStation 4, Xbox ONE, Amazon Fire Tablets, Android Phones and Tablets,iPhones and iPads and online.
To explore the free WWE content library, you simply need to download the app and create an account. This is a truly free service that doesn’t require any credit card information.