How To Download and Sign Up For NCAA March Madness Live on Samsung Smart TV
March Madness Live is a free streaming app that makes it easy to live stream every game in the 2021 NCAA Tourney.
If you don’t have a Live TV Streaming package, you can watch games airing on CBS on mobile or for three hours on your favorite streaming player. To watch every game including those on TNT, TBS, and truTV, you need to authenticate with your TV Everywhere credentials.
How to Sign-Up for March Madness Live on Samsung Smart TV
NCAA March Madness Live is not available natively using Samsung Smart TV, but you may be able to stream to your Samsung Smart TV from your iOS device using AirPlay 2 which is available on Samsung 2018, 2019, & 2020 Smart TVs.
- Click here to install the NCAA March Madness Live iOS App on your iPhone or iPad
- If you don’t have a cable or streaming package, sign-up for a 7-Day Free Trial of Hulu + Live TV
- If you already have one, go to “Settings” and choose “Select TV Provider”
- Once you choose your provider, authenticate TV Everywhere support with your cable or streaming credentials
- Make sure your Smart TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your iOS device
- Start playing the content in the NCAA March Madness Live App and select the AirPlay icon in the top right
- Choose your Samsung Smart TV and it will start displaying on your television
If you have a compatible TV and you don’t see AirPlay as an option, make sure you update to the latest Samsung Smart TV firmware