BLACK FRIDAY DEAL ALERT: Get Amazon Fire TV Cube For Just $79.99 (33% OFF)
The most powerful Fire TV device is on sale for Black Friday 2020. You can get the Fire TV Cube, which combines an Amazon Echo and Fire TV in one.
The Fire TV Cube is just $79.99 (normally $120), which is the lowest price the device has ever been. For a limited time, you will also get access to a 1-Year subscription of Food Network Kitchen, which offers live cooking classes from Food Network chefs.
Amazon Fire TV Cube
- 4K, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos
- Hands Free Built-in Alexa Assistant
- Includes Ethernet Adapter
In addition to being able to control your TV and Fire TV device by voice, you can also control power and volume with the Alexa Voice Remote.
The device can stream nearly all your favorite streaming apps, including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Hulu, YouTube, and recently added support for HBO Max. The only major app not currently supported is Peacock.
For those that want the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K, it will be just $29.99 (normally $49.99).
You can see a full list of Amazon Fire TV deals here.
Amazon Fire TV Cube
- The fastest, most powerful Fire TV streaming device.
- From across the room, just ask Alexa to turn on the TV, dim the lights, and play your show.
- Control compatible soundbar and A/V receiver, and change live cable or satellite channels with your voice.
- With the built-in speaker, ask Alexa to check the weather, turn off the lights, and more – even when the TV is off.
- Instant access to 4K Ultra HD content, plus support for Dolby Vision and HDR, HDR10+.
- Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV+, HBO Max, and more. Stream for free with Pluto TV, IMDb TV, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy - Built with privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
- With Prime, watch TV episodes and movies such as “Hanna”.
- Use the power and volume buttons on your Alexa Voice Remote to control your TV without making a sound.
- Live Q&A with culinary expert and more with a 1-year complimentary Food Network Kitchen subscription.