Can you stream Sling TV on Google Chromecast?
How to Sign Up and Download Sling TV on Google Chromecast
- Click here to sign up for Sling TV.
- Install the Sling TV iPhone/iPad app OR Android Phone/Tablet app.
- Once installed, log in using your Sling TV credentials.
- Make sure your streaming device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android Phone/Tablet OR iPhone/iPad.
- Start playing the content in the Sling TV app and select the Google Cast icon.
- Choose your Google Chromecast and it will start displaying on your streaming device.
How to Sign Up for Sling TV on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use Sling TV on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Xbox, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on Sling TV?
50 hours Cloud DVR
Sling TV includes 50 hours of recording space with each subscription. While it is not as much as most other services, it will automatically delete the oldest watched shows, so it can continue to record the latest shows scheduled to be recorded.
For $/month, you can include a cloud DVR with of recording space.
Sling TV has the most full-featured DVR of any of the streaming services. You can record individual episodes, all episodes of a series, or only new episodes of a series. You can also protect recordings to keep them indefinitely. If you cancel your service, Sling will keep your recording for up to 30 days in case you decide to return to the service.
Up to 4 Devices
“Sling Orange” ($35) lets you stream on 1 device at a time. “Sling Blue” ($35) allows for 3 simultaneous streams (among TV devices, smartphones, tablets, and computers).
If you subscribe to both plans, you can stream on up to 4 devices for content that is offered on both plans.
19 TV Everywhere Apps
A majority of channels offer on demand content, but you can’t skip or fast-forward through the content.
International Channels Feature
Sling TV offers international content from Mexico, China, India, Brazil, and other countries, starting at $5/month.
NFL RedZone Feature
The () add-on for “Sling Blue” includes NFL RedZone.