In October, Amazon announced the new Fire TV Stick 4K which comes packed with the most powerful processor of any Fire TV device. As expected from its name — the device supports 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby Vision, as well as Dolby Atmos audio.
And now they are offering their best deal ever on the device.
On Black Friday, you could buy the Fire TV Stick 4K for $35, but starting tonight through Cyber Monday the deal is even better. For only $59.99, you can get two Fire TV Stick 4K devices — only $29.99 per stick.
It also comes with a brand new Alexa Voice Remote, which finally adds the ability to control power and volume on your television, sound bar, and receiver.
The deal ends tomorrow, so make sure you grab it before it sells out.
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Quad-core 1.7 GHz (which is more powerful than the 1.5 Ghz in Fire TV)
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (up to 60 fps), HDR, HDR 10, Dolby Vision, & Dolby Atmos audio
- New Alexa Voice Remote include power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV, sound bar, and receiver.
- It supports Ethernet (with adapter), the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5.0.
- Can access 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more.
- Add Amazon Music Unlimited for only $3.99/month
Alexa Voice Remote
If you already have a Fire TV device, you can order just the remote for $29.99.
The new remote adds the ability to control power and volume on your television, sound bar, and receiver.
It is compatible with Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube, and Amazon Fire TV (3rd Gen, Pendant Design)