How to Sign-Up & Stream Disney Plus on Fire TV Devices
Can You Watch Disney+ on Fire TV?
Fortunately, Disney made a last minute deal with Amazon meaning that there is a native Fire TV App for Disney+, which works on every Fire TV device. This means whether you have a Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube, or Fire TV Edition Smart TVs, you can stream Disney+.
A full list of supported devices are listed below.
How to Sign-Up for Disney Plus on How to Watch Disney+ on Amazon Fire TV Devices
- Click here to sign-up for Disney+
- Once you’re signed up, click here to install the Amazon App Store onto your How to Watch Disney+ on Amazon Fire TV Devices device like Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4K, or Fire TV Cube
- Once installed, log-in using your Disney+ credentials to stream your favorite Disney shows & movies
Fire TV Devices Supported By Disney+
- Fire TV
- Fire TV (2nd Gen)
- Fire TV (3rd Gen - Pendant)
- Fire TV Stick (1st Gen)
- Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen)
- Fire TV Stick 4K
- Fire TV Cube
- Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen)
- Fire TV Edition Smart TVs
Disney+ App Features
The first year will include 25 new original series, 10+ movies, 7,500 past episodes, 100 recent movies, and 400 library titles including the entire Disney Vault. The company announced 6 original shows and movies that will be available at launch, including the $100 million 8-episode Star Wars spin-off, The Mandalorian which was directed by Jon Favreau.