What’s Coming to Disney+ in August 2022, Including ‘She-Hulk: Attorney at Law,’ ‘Andor’ Premieres; Musical Sing-Alongs
Talk about legal firepower! The nine-episode Disney+ action-comedy series “She-Hulk: Attorney at Law” follows the cousin of the greenest Avenger and debuts on Aug. 17. Jennifer Walters (played by Emmy winner Tatiana Maslany) stars as a lawyer who takes on superhuman cases — and can also transform into a green, 6-foot-7 super-powered hulk. In addition to dealing with her newfound superpowers and trying cases involving enhanced individuals, she’s also dealing with the realities of dating as a superhero. Mark Ruffalo stars as original Hulk Bruce Banner and Tim Roth returns to the MCU as Hulk’s old nemesis Emil Blonsky a.k.a. Abomination.
Watch the “She-Hulk: Attorney at Law” Trailer:
Also premiering in August is the latest streaming “Star Wars” series “Andor.” Diego Luna returns as Cassian Andor, a beloved character from “Rogue One,” and the show follows him on his journey to become a rebel hero. The story begins five years before the events of “Rogue One” and streams on Aug. 31.
Check out the trailer for “Andor”:
Also coming will be a host of sing-along versions of popular movie musicals. Throughout the month, both the animated and live-action versions of “Beauty and the Beast” will get the karaoke treatment, as will “Tangled,” the animated “Lion King,” and its sequel “Simba’s Pride.”
Coming to Disney+ in August:
- Alice’s Wonderland Bakery (S1, 5 episodes)
- The Ghost and Molly McGee (S1, 5 episodes)
- Marvel Studios Assembled: The Making of Ms. Marvel
- The Lion King (2019) (Sing-Along Version)
- The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride (Sing-Along Version)
- Old Dogs
- LEGO Star Wars Summer Vacation
- Bluey (S3, 25 episodes)
- Running Wild with Bear Grylls: The Challenge (S1)
- I Am Groot
- Disney Summer Magic Quest
- Father of the Bride
- Father of the Bride Part II
- Meet Spidey and His Amazing Friends (S2)
- She-Hulk: Attorney At Law
- Beauty and the Beast (1991) (Sing-Along Version)
- Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Sing-Along Version)
- Tangled (Sing-Along Version)
- Blackish (S8)
- Chibi Tiny Tales (Shorts) (S2)
- Doc McStuffins: The Doc is 10!
- America’s National Parks (S1)
- Europe From Above (S2)
- Secrets of the Zoo: Down Under (S3)
Disney+ is a new ad-free video streaming service which offers exclusive series and films from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. Disney unveiled that their streaming service will debut in Singapore on February 23rd, 2021.
The Disney streaming service will cost SGD 11.98 / month, or SGD 119.98 / year (SGD 10.00 / month).
The app supports 4K streaming, unlimited downloads, 4 simultaneous streams, up to 7 profiles, with hundreds of avatars for your personal profile.
The service includes original series and movies, 7,500 past episodes, 100 recent movies, and 400 library titles including the entire Disney Vault. New releases like “Mulan”, “Soul”, “Aladdin” and classics like “The Little Mermaid” and “Cinderella” will be available to stream.
You will also be able to watch original series like “The Mandalorian”, “Falcon and the Winter Solider”, “WandaVision”, “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series,” “The World According To Jeff Goldblum,” “Lady and the Tramp,” and “The Imagineering Story.”
You can see the full list of available Disney, Disney Channel, Star Wars, Pixar, Marvel, Nat Geo shows and movies, or all available Disney Plus content by checking out our Disney+ Streaming Movie List.