Can you stream Acorn TV on Apple TV?
How to Sign Up and Download Acorn TV on Apple TV
- Click here to sign up for Acorn TV.
- Once you’ve signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Apple TV.
- Launch the app store and search for “Acorn TV” on your Apple TV. Alternatively, Click here to install the app.
- Select “Download” to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your Acorn TV credentials.
- You can now stream Acorn TV on Apple TV.
How to Sign Up for Acorn TV on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use Acorn TV on Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on Acorn TV?
No Parental Controls
Up to 4 Devices
Acorn TV allows you to stream on up to 4 devices simultaneously.
Acorn TV allows you to watch certain content when traveling internationally.
In addition to their original content Acorn TV is also most known for their documentaries, mysteries, and especially their crime/investigation dramas such as Midsomer Murders (1997), Queens of Mystery (2019), or Line of Duty (2012). Other award-winning dramas include The Hour (2011) and George Gently (2007).
There aren’t nearly as many feature films on Acorn TV as there are TV shows, but their award-winning movies promise quality over quantity. Star-studded casts include Michael Caine, David Tennant, and Rebecca Hall. Some of the most notable are United (2011), The Black Velvet Gown (1993), and Last Love (2013).