The content library includes shows from Bloomberg, EuroNews, People TV, Magellan TV and TD Ameritrade network, as well as Black Enterprise, Kweli TV, Canela TV, and Latido Music.
Among its many titles, DistroTV has on-demand series like “Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations,” “The Big Honkin Radio Hour,” “Young Hollywood,” “Rudy Maxa’s World,” among others.
DistroTV also offers local news in a handful of markets:
- Albany, New York (NewsChannel 13 WNYT)
- Albuquerque, New Mexico (KOB 4)
- Duluth, Superior (WDIO News)
- Rochester, New York (News10NBC WHEC)
- Rochester-Austin, Minnesota (ABC 6 News)
- Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota (5 Eyewitness News KSTP)
Some interesting films to check out include the documentary “Will Smith: The Prince of Hollywood,” “A Long Way Down,” “Diggers,” “Please Stand By,” “Charade,” “Pablo,” “Food, INC,” and more.
There is a very limited Family section with zero family controls. On-demand titles for children include “A Dog for Christmas,” “Misty,” and “Symphony of the Wild.” Every other movie or show should be watched with a parental guardian.