Best Ways to Save on Apple TV+ to Binge ‘Ted Lasso’
Ted Lasso just won seven Emmys, including the award for Outstanding Comedy. Now, there are plenty of ways that you can get a free or discounted look at the boys of Richmond F.C. and their unique coach from the States. And that’s in addition to all of the other great shows from Apple TV+.
New Apple TV+ subscribers get a free 7-day trial just for signing up for the service. In addition, new Apple One subscribers get a free 30-day trial to the service as part of their new subscription.
All new and existing T-Mobile customers on Magenta and Magenta MAX plans can receive a free year of Apple TV+. Sprint Unlimited Plus and Sprint Premium customers can also take advantage of the same deal.
1. Get a Free Year of Apple TV+ Through T-Mobile
- Magenta, Magenta MAX, and small T-Mobile for Business customers can log into the T-Mobile app or my.t-mobile.com and redeem the offer in your rate plan details to start streaming immediately.
- Sprint Unlimited Plus and Premium customers can visit promotions.t-mobile.com, log in and then enter the promo code 2021APPLETVP1 to redeem. This route also works for Magenta customers.
- Already have a subscription or trial in the works or in the past? No worries, you can still get 12 months of Apple TV+ from T-Mobile AND keep all your past history and purchases saved thanks to your Apple ID.
2. Get 4 Free Months of Apple TV+ From Target
If you’re not a T-Mobile customer, fear not — we’ve still got an opportunity for you. Apple is giving away four months of Apple TV+ to Target customers who are signed up for Target Circle, their free loyalty program.
In addition to new subscribers, we’ve heard from readers that those who received a free year through the purchase of a device, have been able to get in on the deal if you aren’t a current paying subscriber to Apple TV+. Target is also offering Apple Music and iCloud Storage for free for 4 months, along with Apple Arcade for 6 months.
How to Get 4 Months Free of Apple TV+
- Click Here to Create or Access your Target Circle Account
- Select “Apple TV+ Free for 4 Months” and then “Redeem Now”
- It Will Automatically Generate a Code to Activate Your Free Trial
3. Get 3 Months of Apple TV+ for Free When Your Buy a New Apple Device
Anyone purchasing a new Apple device — iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV — gets 3 months of Apple TV+ for free. You just need to register the newly purchased device with Apple within 90 days.
More About Apple TV+
Apple TV+ is already the home to Ted Lasso, and has been the home to shows like The Morning Show, For All Mankind, See, Mythic Quest, Dickinson, Schmigadoon!, and other critically acclaimed titles. Over the next year, officials with the company have said that in addition to focusing on quality, Apple will be adding more titles at an increasing rate. Some of the shows anticipated in the coming months include Foundation, The Problem with Jon Stewart, Invasion, The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey, The Shrink Next Door, and Swagger.
What Devices Can You Use to Stream Apple TV+?
Apple TV+ is a subscription video streaming service for £5 a month that includes high-quality originals shows and movies. While the quantity of content is limited for now, the service plans to add additional content every single month.
They have titles coming from Oprah, Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Jason Momoa, J.J. Abrams, M. Night Shyamalan, Jennifer Garner, and Octavia Spencer.
If you purchase an iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV, you can get a free year of Apple TV+.