How to Stream ‘The Mandalorian’ in the UK on Disney Plus for Free on Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, & Mobile
Disney+ has nearly arrived in the UK and Ireland — and with it comes the debut of the highly anticipated, “The Mandalorian.” The show is the first ever live-action Star Wars series set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. It follows a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.
How to Watch The Mandalorian on Disney+
- When: Available on March 24th starting at 12am
- Stream: Watch with 7-Day Free Trial of Disney+
Users can watch “The Mandalorian” by downloading the Disney+ app onto Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Sky Q, Xbox, PS4, iPhone, iPad, Android, Samsung Smart TV, and LG Smart TV.
About The Mandalorian
The Mandalorian is the first ever live-action Star Wars series set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. Starring Pedro Pascal, Giancarlo Esposito, Carl Weathers and Gina Carano, the series follows a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.
What Are Episodes of The Mandalorian Released?
Unlike Netflix, which opts for the binge-watching model, Disney+, (along with Apple TV+ and HBO Max) has opted to release episodes on a weekly basis. Though the first two episodes are live today, most of the six remaining episodes will come out every Friday until the season finale on May 1st.
- Episode 101: Tuesday, March 24 (Series Premiere)
- Episode 102: Tuesday, March 24
- Episode 103: Friday, March 27
- Episode 104: Friday, April 3
- Episode 105: Friday, April 10
- Episode 106: Friday, April 17
- Episode 107: Friday, April 24
- Episode 108: Friday, May 1 (Season Finale)