How To Download and Sign Up For Disney Plus on PS4
Disney+ is now available on PS4 meaning that you can watch all your favorite Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, Disney Channel, and National Geographic movies for just £6 / month (£60 / year). Fortunately, it’s easy to download, install, and sign-up for Disney Plus on PS4.
How to Sign-Up for Disney Plus on PS4
- Click here to sign-up for Disney+
- Once you’re signed up, go to the PlayStation Store on your PS4
- To access new apps, select Apps
- In the Apps section, select Disney+ (or search if you don’t see it).
- Select Download to add the app to your PlayStation console
- Once installed, log-in using your Disney+ credentials to stream your favorite Disney shows and movies
Disney+ PS4 Features
The first year will include 25 new original series, 10+ movies, 7,500 past episodes, 100 recent movies, and 400 library titles including the entire Disney Vault. The company announced 6 original shows and movies that will be available at launch, including the $100 million 8-episode Star Wars spin-off, The Mandalorian which was directed by Jon Favreau.