How to Stream Marvel’s WandaVision on PS4/PS5 with Disney Plus
After much anticipation, Marvel’s first TV series on Disney+, WandaVision, will be making its debut. In the show, Wanda Maximoff and Vision—two super-powered beings living idealized suburban lives—begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems. Starting January 15, 2021, you can stream when you sign-up for Disney+.
How to Watch Marvel’s WandaVision on PS4/PS5
- Click here to sign-up for Disney+.
- Once you’re signed up, go to the PlayStation Store on your PS4 or PS5.
- To access new apps, select Apps.
- In the Apps section, select Disney+ (or search if you don’t see it).
- Select Download to add the app to your PS4 or PS5 console.
- You can now stream Disney+ on PlayStation.
Can You Stream Marvel’s WandaVision For Free on Disney+?
Unfortunately, Disney+ no longer offers a free trial. You can subscribe to the service for £6 / month, or £60 / year (£5 / month).
About Marvel’s WandaVision
The show takes place after Avengers: Endgame, with Wanda Maximoff and Vision living a traditional suburban life in the town of Westview. As they try to conceal their super powers, they begin to enter new decades and encounter television tropes. They start believing that everything isn’t what it seems.
The show stars Elizabeth Olsen (Wanda Maximoff) and Paul Bettany (Vision). Teyonah Parris (Monica Rambeu), Kat Dennings (Darcy Lewis), Randall Park (Jimmy Woo), and Kathryn Hahn (Agnes) also star in the show.
Marvel’s WandaVision Trailer
When Does Marvel’s WandaVision Premiere?
Marvel’s WandaVision will premiere on Friday, January 15, 2021.
When Are Marvel’s WandaVision Episodes Released?
Marvel’s WandaVision will release two episodes on January 15, 2021 – and then one episode a week until March 5th.
How Many Episodes are in Marvel’s WandaVision?
There are nine episodes in the first season.
What is Marvel’s WandaVision Episode Schedule?
Unlike Netflix, Disney+ doesn’t follow the binge-watching model of releasing all episodes at once. Instead, the service releases an episode each week, with Marvel’s WandaVision dropping a new episode every Friday.
- Episode 1: Friday, Jan. 15
- Episode 2: Friday, Jan. 15
- Episode 3: Friday, Jan. 22
- Episode 4: Friday, Jan. 29
- Episode 5: Friday, Feb. 5
- Episode 6: Friday, Feb. 12
- Episode 7: Friday, Feb. 19
- Episode 8: Friday, Feb. 26
- Episode 9: Friday, Mar. 5