How To Download and Sign Up For HBO Max on Roku
HBO Max brings 10,000 hours of even more original series, movies, and a deep library of your favorite shows. HBO Max has two tiers, an Ad-Supported plan for US$9.99 and Ad-Free plan for US$14.99. HBO Max Without Ads also includes features like the ability to download offline and 4K streaming.
How to Sign-Up for HBO Max on Roku
- Click here to sign-up for HBO Max.
- Once you’re signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Roku.
- To access new apps, scroll to the left. Select Recommended or Recent Apps to open the app store.
- Highlight the HBO Max app tile and press enter on your remote.
- Select Add to Home to install the app.
- You can now stream HBO Max on Roku.
What Can I Watch on HBO Max For Roku?
Not only can you get HBO originals like Westworld, Succession, past seasons of HBO shows like Game of Thrones and The Sopranos, but the full library of shows like The Big Bang Theory, South Park, The West Wing, and anime from CrunchyRoll, and Studio Ghibli.
HBO Max subscribers will get additional Max Originals including “Love Life”, starring Anna Kendrick, like Dune: The Sisterhood, Tokyo Vice (Ansel Elgort), The Flight Attendant (Kaley Cuoco), Gremlins, Grease: Rydell High, Legendary, Craftopia, all-new Looney Tunes Cartoons, and Sesame Workshop’s The Not Too Late Show with Elmo.
Coming over the course of the next year, you will get access to shows that aren’t available to HBO Now subscribers