Following the shut down PlayStation Vue, streamers were left in a lurch with options to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 consoles. While YouTube TV added support in late-January, customers looking for another option are now in luck. Starting today, Hulu has rolled out Hulu + Live TV to PlayStation 4 consoles.
According to Hulu, PlayStation 4 users who already have Hulu can easily switch to Hulu + Live TV through their account settings on Hulu.com. Viewers who are already subscribed to Hulu + Live TV will also now be able to access and watch live channels through the Hulu app on PlayStation 4.
How to Download Hulu + Live TV on PS4 from Your Web Browser
- From web browser, go here
- Click the Download to your PS4 button.
- If you’re not already, sign in to your PSN account
How to Download Hulu + Live TV on Your PS4
- Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS4
- To access new apps, select Apps
- In the Apps section, select Hulu (or search if you don’t see it).
- Select Download to add the app to your PlayStation console
- Once installed, log-in using your Hulu credentials to stream your favorite shows and movies
With the update, Hulu + Live TV is now supported by Apple TV (4th generation), Amazon Fire TV devices, Amazon’s Echo Show, Roku devices, Xbox One, Xbox 360, iOS and Android mobile devices, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, select LG and Samsung TVs, VIZIO SmartCast TVs, Windows 10, Mac and PC browsers, and Chromecast.