How to Watch Marvel’s WandaVision on Samsung Smart TV with Disney Plus
After much anticipation, Marvel’s first TV series on Disney+, WandaVision, will be making its debut. In the show, Wanda Maximoff and Vision—two super-powered beings living idealized suburban lives—begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems. Starting January 15, 2021, you can stream when you sign-up for Disney+.
How to Stream Marvel’s WandaVision on Samsung Smart TV
- Click here to sign-up for Disney+.
- Once you’re signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Samsung Smart TV.
- To access new apps, scroll to the left. Select Recommended or Recent Apps to open the Samsung app store.
- Highlight the Disney+ app tile and press enter on your remote.
- Select Add to Home to install the app.
- You can now stream Disney+ on Samsung Smart TV.
Can You Stream Marvel’s WandaVision on Samsung Smart TV For Free on Disney+?
Unfortunately, Disney+ no longer offers a free trial. You can subscribe to the service for $6.99 / month, or $69.99 / year ($5.83 / month).
About Marvel’s WandaVision
The show takes place after Avengers: Endgame, with Wanda Maximoff and Vision living a traditional suburban life in the town of Westview. As they try to conceal their super powers, they begin to enter new decades and encounter television tropes. They start believing that everything isn’t what it seems.
The show stars Elizabeth Olsen (Wanda Maximoff) and Paul Bettany (Vision). Teyonah Parris (Monica Rambeu), Kat Dennings (Darcy Lewis), Randall Park (Jimmy Woo), and Kathryn Hahn (Agnes) also star in the show.
Marvel’s WandaVision Trailer
When Does Marvel’s WandaVision Premiere?
Marvel’s WandaVision on Samsung Smart TV will premiere on Friday, January 15, 2021.
When Are Marvel’s WandaVision Episodes Released?
Marvel’s WandaVision on Samsung Smart TV will release two episodes on January 15, 2021 – and then one episode a week until March 5th.
How Many Episodes are in Marvel’s WandaVision?
There are nine episodes in the first season.
What is Marvel’s WandaVision Episode Schedule?
Unlike Netflix, Disney+ doesn’t follow the binge-watching model of releasing all episodes at once. Instead, the service releases an episode each week, with Marvel’s WandaVision on Samsung Smart TV dropping a new episode every Friday.
- Episode 1: Friday, Jan. 15
- Episode 2: Friday, Jan. 15
- Episode 3: Friday, Jan. 22
- Episode 4: Friday, Jan. 29
- Episode 5: Friday, Feb. 5
- Episode 6: Friday, Feb. 12
- Episode 7: Friday, Feb. 19
- Episode 8: Friday, Feb. 26
- Episode 9: Friday, Mar. 5