TV Everywhere Apps on AT&T TV
Every TV Everywhere App & Website Available on AT&T TV
As part of your subscription to AT&T TV, you can access live and on demand shows using the network or channel’s TV Everywhere (TVE) app. Most of these apps can be used on Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast, iOS, Android, and Web.
To compare TV Everywhere availability across Live Streaming Services, check out our comparison across services.
Why should I use TV Everywhere with AT&T TV?
- Watch live shows even if you’re over AT&T TV’s 20 simultaneous streams.
- Stream on demand shows that aren’t available on AT&T TV.
- Stream live sports that are on overflow channels.
- Get access to streaming shows on platforms that AT&T TV doesn’t offer.
How do I log in with TV Everywhere?
- Visit the website or install your favorite channel apps.
- Select AT&T TV (or in some cases DIRECTV) when prompted.
- Log in with your AT&T TV username and password.
AT&T TV TV Everywhere Availability
This is a list of all TV Everywhere apps available using your AT&T TV credentials.