Can you stream Locast on Android TV?
How to Sign Up and Download Locast on Android TV
Locast is available natively using Android TV. Additionally, you may be able to stream to your Android TV through Google Cast.
Locast app on Android TV
- Go to the Home Screen on your Android TV.
- Launch the app store and search for “Locast” on your Android TV. Alternatively, Click here to install the app.
- Select “Download” to install the app.
- You can now stream Locast on Android TV.
- Install the Locast iPhone/iPad app or Android Phone/Tablet app.
- Make sure your streaming device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android Phone/Tablet or iPhone/iPad.
- Start playing the content in the Locast app and select the Google Cast icon.
- Choose your Android TV and it will start displaying on your streaming device.
How to Sign Up for Locast on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use Locast on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, iPhone/iPad, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.