Can you stream TVision on LG Smart TV?
How to Sign Up and Download TVision on LG Smart TV
Unfortunately, TVision is not currently available natively using LG Smart TV. TVision may launch a native app for LG Smart TV in the future, but for now you can only stream using Apple AirPlay (2018+ (webOS 4.0+) models).
You can still sign up for TVision and use it on other devices like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
- Click here to sign up for TVision.
- Install the TVision iPhone/iPad app.
- Once installed, log in using your TVision credentials.
- Make sure your Smart TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone/iPad.
- Start playing the content in the TVision app and select the AirPlay icon.
- Choose your LG Smart TV and it will start displaying on your Smart TV.
If you have a compatible TV and you don’t see AirPlay as an option, make sure you update to the latest LG Smart TV firmware.
How to Sign Up for TVision on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use TVision on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on TVision?
100 Cloud DVR
All TVision Live plans include a 100 Hour DVR, while on TVision Vibe it is a $5 add-on. Their DVR doesn’t currently support recording Disney-owned channels like ESPN, Disney Channel, and FX.
Up to 3 Devices
T-Mobile Vibe offers 2 simultaneous streams, while TVision Live, Live+, and Live Zone offer 3 simultaneous streams.
There is a variety of on demand content to stream within the TVision app.