Can you stream BallerTV on Google Chromecast?
How to Sign Up and Download BallerTV on Google Chromecast
- Click here to sign up for BallerTV.
- Install the BallerTV iPhone/iPad app or Android Phone/Tablet app.
- Once installed, log in using your BallerTV credentials.
- Make sure your streaming device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android Phone/Tablet or iPhone/iPad.
- Start playing the content in the BallerTV app and select the Google Cast icon.
- Choose your Google Chromecast and it will start displaying on your streaming device.
How to Sign Up for BallerTV on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use BallerTV on Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on BallerTV?
No Parental Controls
Up to 5 Devices
BallerTV allows you to stream on up to 5 devices simultaneously.
BallerTV allows you to download certain content for offline viewing.
There is access to high school and college sports teams ranging from basketball, volleyball, softball, beach volleyball, football (7v7 and regular), soccer, baseball, and lacrosse.
Viewers can stream sports games and events dating back from December 2016 to present day. 48 U.S. states are represented as well as Canada and international countries.
There are 10,000+ high school and college games/events to live stream every weekend and over 300,000 games streamed each year.
There are thousands of organizations to choose from: 23 Elite, 810 Varsity, AAU (Australia, USA Basketball, USA Volleyball), Atlanta Celtics, Brooklyn Youth Sports Club, Connect Sports, Drive Basketball Inc, Elite Sports Events, Future College Prep, MADE Hoops, and so much more.