How to Watch Documentary+ on Apple TV
You can stream Documentary+ on Apple TV. Here’s how to sign up, download, install, and start streaming Documentary+ using your Apple TV. Learn how to get the most out of your Apple TV while using Documentary+.
Documentary+ is a free, ad-supported streaming service spotlighting real-life stories. There are dozens of high-quality films available.
Viewers can also find Documentary+ as a free live streaming channel on platforms like Plex, Xumo Play, Local Now, and Samsung TV Plus.
Apple TV is a streaming device that can be used to watch Live TV Streaming Services and On Demand Streaming Services.
Can you stream Documentary+ on Apple TV?
How to Sign Up and Download Documentary+ on Apple TV
- Click here to sign up for Documentary+.
- Once you’ve signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Apple TV.
- Launch the app store and search for “Documentary+” on your Apple TV.
- Select “Download” to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your Documentary+ credentials.
- You can now stream Documentary+ on Apple TV.
How to Sign Up for Documentary+ on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use Documentary+ on Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Mac, Windows, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
Standout films on the service include “Dig!” “Finders Keepers,” “Happy Happy Joy Joy,” “Point and Shoot,” “Raiders! The Story of the Greatest Fan Film Ever Made,” and “You Laugh But It’s True.”