Can you stream Funimation on Xbox?
How to Sign Up and Download Funimation on Xbox
- Click here to sign up for Funimation.
- Once you’ve signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Xbox.
- Launch the app store and search for “Funimation” on your Xbox. Alternatively, Click here to install the app.
- Select “Install” to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your Funimation credentials.
- You can now stream Funimation on Xbox.
How to Sign Up for Funimation on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use Funimation on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, PlayStation, Nintendo, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on Funimation?
Up to 5 Devices
A free Funimation account will not allow users to watch simultaneous streams at all. A premium account allows for two devices, and the Premium Plus tier allows for up to 5 simultaneous streams.
Users will have ad-free access with a premium account or higher. Even then, occasional shows (such as Le Chevalier D’Eon and Peacemaker) will have commercials anyway.
Premium Plus and Premium Plus Ultra plans will allow for offline download options on supported mobile apps.
Service is only available in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
Funimation does not feature a ‘kids only’ section, but there is a filter parents can switch on that will remove all TV-MA shows. Parents can also check out this page for listings of recommended kid-friendly content.