How To Download and Sign Up For HBO Max on Samsung Smart TV
HBO Max is a new subscription video streaming service launching on Samsung Smart TV on May 27th, which brings the best of HBO with more original content, past seasons of your favorite shows, and movies.
Unlike HBO, HBO NOW, and HBO GO — HBO Max will bring 10,000 hours of even more original series, movies, and a deep library of your favorite shows for the same $14.99 a month, after a 7-Day Free Trial.
How to Sign-Up for HBO Max on Samsung Smart TV
- Click here to sign-up for HBO Max
- Once you’re signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Samsung Smart TV
- To access new apps, scroll to the left. Select Recommended or Recent Apps to open the Samsung app store.
- Highlight the HBO Max app tile and press enter on your remote
- Select Add to Home to install the app
- Once installed, log-in using your HBO Max credentials and stream your favorite HBO Max shows & movies
What Can I Watch on HBO Max For Samsung Smart TV?
At launch, you can not only get HBO originals like Westworld, Succession, past seasons of HBO shows like Game of Thrones and The Sopranos, but the full library of shows like The Big Bang Theory, South Park, The West Wing, and anime from CrunchyRoll, and Studio Ghibli.
At launch, HBO Max subscribers will get additional original series including “Love Life”, starring Anna Kendrick, Legendary (an underground ballroom dance competition); Craftopia, hosted by YouTube sensation LaurDIY; the all-new Looney Tunes Cartoons, and Sesame Workshop’s The Not Too Late Show with Elmo.
Coming over the course of the next year, you will get access to shows that aren’t available to HBO Now subscribers like Dune: The Sisterhood, Tokyo Vice (Ansel Elgort), The Flight Attendant (Kaley Cuoco), Gremlins, and Grease: Rydell High.