Can you stream HISTORY Vault on Amazon Fire TV?
How to Sign Up and Download HISTORY Vault on Amazon Fire TV
- Click here to sign up for HISTORY Vault.
- Once you’ve signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Launch the app store and search for “HISTORY Vault” on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Select “Download” to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your HISTORY Vault credentials.
- You can now stream HISTORY Vault on Amazon Fire TV.
How to Sign Up for HISTORY Vault on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use HISTORY Vault on Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on HISTORY Vault?
No Parental Controls
You can use the HISTORY Vault app on an unlimited number of devices.
Only if you are using an iOS device.
The library contains full seasons of series such as “American Restoration,” “Ancient Aliens,” “Ice Road Truckers,” “Modern Marvels,” and “The Universe.” New episodes are added weekly.
There are over 100 biographical documentaries live on the app that highlight the lives of those such as Albert Einstein, Evel Knievel, and more. In the Military category, there are 200+ titles such as “A Distant Shore: African Americans of D-Day.” There are thousands of hours of HISTORY Channel documentaries and series to watch. New video content is added every week.