Can you stream Magnolia App on Apple TV?
How to Sign Up and Download Magnolia App on Apple TV
- Click here to sign up for Magnolia App.
- Once you’ve signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Apple TV.
- Launch the app store and search for “Magnolia App” on your Apple TV. Alternatively, Click here to install the app.
- Select “Download” to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your Magnolia App credentials.
- You can now stream Magnolia App on Apple TV.
How to Sign Up for Magnolia App on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use Magnolia App on Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on Magnolia App?
In addition to streaming your favorite Magnolia shows, you can browse curated collections of furniture, home decor + lifestyle products from Magnolia through their shopping experience. They also have digital workshops on food and design to gardening, the arts, that you can use to learn at your own pace.
No Parental Controls
Up to 4 Devices
Magnolia App allows you to stream on up to 4 devices simultaneously.
If you subscribe to their more expensive $6.99 a month plan, you can stream Magnolia content on discovery+ without ads.
No Offline Mode
You won’t be able to download shows to your mobile device offline.