Can you stream Topic on Apple TV?
How to Sign Up and Download Topic on Apple TV
- Click here to sign up for Topic.
- Once you’ve signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Apple TV.
- Launch the app store and search for “Topic” on your Apple TV. Alternatively, Click here to install the app.
- Select “Download” to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your Topic credentials.
- You can now stream Topic on Apple TV.
How to Sign Up for Topic on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use Topic on Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on Topic?
Single Profile Only
As of now, Topic does not support multiple profiles per account. They are planning to add this feature soon.
No Parental Controls
Up to 2 Devices
Topic allows you to stream on up to 2 devices simultaneously.
No Offline Mode
Topic does not currently support the downloading of any of their content. They are planning to add this feature soon.
No International Access
The subscription service is only available in the United States and Canada.
Topic Originals are one of the main selling points for the service. Much of the content available on Topic cannot be found anywhere else, with examples including King Bibi (2018), Once Upon a Time in Venezuela (2020), and The Ascendants (2020). Topic offers originals in the format of films, shorts, and original series, so whatever length of time you’re looking for, Topic has entertainment that you won’t be able to view on any other service.