Can you stream DAZN on Apple TV?
How to Sign Up and Download DAZN on Apple TV
- Click here to sign up for DAZN.
- Once you’ve signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Apple TV.
- Launch the app store and search for “DAZN” on your Apple TV. Alternatively, Click here to install the app.
- Select “Download” to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your DAZN credentials.
- You can now stream DAZN on Apple TV.
How to Sign Up for DAZN on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use DAZN on Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, PlayStation, Xbox, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on DAZN?
No Parental Controls
DAZN displays ads while watching content.
Event Reminders Feature
DAZN’s app allows you to set reminders so you don’t miss any matches.
By tapping the clock symbol, you can set to be notified for pre-fight interview or the start of a fight.
Data Saver Feature
If you don’t have an unlimited data plan, you might want to limit the amount of bandwidth consumed by DAZN.
Fortunately, they have an option to downgrade the quality of the video in order to save your valuable data.
DAZN has rights to the largest library of boxing content including 80+ fights per year and exclusive coverage of Canelo Alvarez’s next 11 fights.
- Matchroom USA
- Golden Boy Promotions
- World Boxing Super Series
- Combate Americas