Can you stream Frndly TV on Apple TV?
How to Sign Up and Download Frndly TV on Apple TV
- Click here to sign up for Frndly TV.
- Once you’ve signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Apple TV.
- Launch the app store and search for “Frndly TV” on your Apple TV. Alternatively, Click here to install the app.
- Select “Download” to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your Frndly TV credentials.
- You can now stream Frndly TV on Apple TV.
How to Sign Up for Frndly TV on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use Frndly TV on Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on Frndly TV?
- Frndly TV’s Basic package does not include a DVR
- The Classic package gives you an unlimited DVR and you can keep your recordings for 3 months
- Premium subscribers get an unlimited DVR and the ability to save recordings for 9 months
Up to 4 Devices
- Basic users can only stream Frndly TV on 1 screen
- The Classic package allows viewing on 2 devices
- Premium subscribers can watch the service on 4 screens
No Parental Controls
72 Hour Look Back Feature
This feature automatically captures shows that have aired within the last 72 hours, so you can review shows that may not be in your DVR. When watching anything on Look Back, the fast-forward button is disabled.