How to Watch Frndly TV on LG Smart TV
You can stream Frndly TV on LG Smart TV. Here’s how to sign up, download, install, and start streaming Frndly TV using your LG Smart TV. Learn how to get the most out of your LG Smart TV while using Frndly TV.
Frndly TV is a live TV streaming service with over 40 channels for $6.99/month. Each plan is designed to provide a skinny bundle of family-friendly channels at a reasonable price. The service will appeal most to fans of Hallmark channels. It does not offer news, sports, or local channels.
Frndly TV offers three plans — on 1 device in SD with their “Basic” ($6.99) plan, on 2 devices in HD with their “Classic” ($8.99) plan, and 4 devices in HD on their “Premium” ($10.99) plan.
LG Smart TV
LG Smart TV can be used to watch Live TV Streaming Services and On Demand Streaming Services.
Can you stream Frndly TV on LG Smart TV?
How to Sign Up and Download Frndly TV on LG Smart TV
Unfortunately, Frndly TV is not currently available natively using LG Smart TV. Frndly TV may launch a native app for LG Smart TV in the future, but for now you can only stream using Apple AirPlay (2018+ (webOS 4.0+) models).
You can still sign up for Frndly TV and use it on other devices like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
- Click here to sign up for Frndly TV.
- Install the Frndly TV iPhone/iPad app.
- Once installed, log in using your Frndly TV credentials.
- Make sure your Smart TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone/iPad.
- Start playing the content in the Frndly TV app and select the AirPlay icon.
- Choose your LG Smart TV and it will start displaying on your Smart TV.
If you have a compatible TV and you don’t see AirPlay as an option, make sure you update to the latest LG Smart TV firmware.
How to Sign Up for Frndly TV on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use Frndly TV on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on Frndly TV?
- Frndly TV’s Basic package does not include a DVR
- The Classic package gives you an unlimited DVR and you can keep your recordings for 3 months
- Premium subscribers get an unlimited DVR and the ability to save recordings for 9 months
Up to 4 Devices
- Basic users can only stream Frndly TV on 1 screen
- The Classic package allows viewing on 2 devices
- Premium subscribers can watch the service on 4 screens
No Parental Controls
There are no parental controls for Frndly TV.
Only DIRECTV STREAM, Hulu Live TV, and Sling TV have parental control features.
72 Hour Look Back Feature
This feature automatically captures shows that have aired within the last 72 hours, so you can review shows that may not be in your DVR. When watching anything on Look Back, the fast-forward button is disabled.