Can you stream Vidgo on Google Chromecast?
How to Sign Up and Download Vidgo on Google Chromecast
- Click here to sign up for Vidgo.
- Install the Vidgo iPhone/iPad app or Android Phone/Tablet app.
- Once installed, log in using your Vidgo credentials.
- Make sure your streaming device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android Phone/Tablet or iPhone/iPad.
- Start playing the content in the Vidgo app and select the Google Cast icon.
- Choose your Google Chromecast and it will start displaying on your streaming device.
How to Sign Up for Vidgo on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use Vidgo on Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Xbox, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on Vidgo?
No Cloud DVR
Unfortunately, Vidgo does not include a DVR. The company plans to launch a Cloud DVR in the coming months, but it may be an additional fee.
Up to 3 Devices
Vidgo allows you to stream on up to 3 devices simultaneously.
TV Everywhere Apps
Currently, Vidgo doesn’t support TV Everywhere. In order to watch Vidgo channels, you must watch via their apps.
No On Demand
The service doesn’t currently have on-demand support, but is planning to add the feature in the next few months.