Can you stream Vidgo on Xbox?
How to Sign Up and Download Vidgo on Xbox
- Click here to sign up for Vidgo.
- Once you’ve signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Xbox.
- Launch the app store and search for “Vidgo” on your Xbox.
- Select “Install” to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your Vidgo credentials.
- You can now stream Vidgo on Xbox.
How to Sign Up for Vidgo on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use Vidgo on Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on Vidgo?
No Cloud DVR
Unfortunately, Vidgo does not include a DVR. The company plans to launch a Cloud DVR in the coming months, but it may be an additional fee.
Up to 3 Devices
Vidgo allows you to stream on up to 3 devices simultaneously.
TV Everywhere Apps
Currently, Vidgo doesn’t support TV Everywhere. In order to watch Vidgo channels, you must watch via their apps.
No On Demand
The service doesn’t currently have on-demand support, but is planning to add the feature in the next few months.