Can you stream XFINITY Instant TV on Android TV?
How to Sign Up and Download XFINITY Instant TV on Android TV
Unfortunately, XFINITY Instant TV is not currently available natively using Android TV. XFINITY Instant TV may launch a native app for Android TV in the future, but for now you can only stream using Google Cast.
You can still sign up for XFINITY Instant TV and use it on other devices like Google Chromecast, Roku, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
- Click here to sign up for XFINITY Instant TV.
- Install the XFINITY Instant TV iPhone/iPad app or Android Phone/Tablet app.
- Once installed, log in using your XFINITY Instant TV credentials.
- Make sure your streaming device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android Phone/Tablet or iPhone/iPad.
- Start playing the content in the XFINITY Instant TV app and select the Google Cast icon.
- Choose your Android TV and it will start displaying on your streaming device.
How to Sign Up for XFINITY Instant TV on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use XFINITY Instant TV on Google Chromecast, Roku, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on XFINITY Instant TV?
20 hours Cloud DVR
XFINITY Instant TV has 20 hours DVR storage.
Up to 2 Devices
XFINITY Instant TV allows you to stream on up to 2 devices simultaneously.
TV Everywhere Apps
Similar to traditional cable and satellite subscriptions, XFINITY Instant TV includes “TV Everywhere” logins for many channels it offers.
There is a variety of on demand content to stream within the XFINITY Instant TV app.