Can you stream XFINITY Instant TV on LG Smart TV?
How to Sign Up and Download XFINITY Instant TV on LG Smart TV
Unfortunately, XFINITY Instant TV is not currently available natively using LG Smart TV. XFINITY Instant TV may launch a native app for LG Smart TV in the future, but for now you can only stream using Apple AirPlay (2018+ (webOS 4.0+) models).
You can still sign up for XFINITY Instant TV and use it on other devices like Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
- Click here to sign up for XFINITY Instant TV.
- Install the XFINITY Instant TV iPhone/iPad app.
- Once installed, log in using your XFINITY Instant TV credentials.
- Make sure your Smart TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone/iPad.
- Start playing the content in the XFINITY Instant TV app and select the AirPlay icon.
- Choose your LG Smart TV and it will start displaying on your Smart TV.
If you have a compatible TV and you don’t see AirPlay as an option, make sure you update to the latest LG Smart TV firmware.
How to Sign Up for XFINITY Instant TV on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use XFINITY Instant TV on Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on XFINITY Instant TV?
20 hours Cloud DVR
XFINITY Instant TV has 20 hours DVR storage.
Up to 2 Devices
XFINITY Instant TV allows you to stream on up to 2 devices simultaneously.
TV Everywhere Apps
Similar to traditional cable and satellite subscriptions, XFINITY Instant TV includes “TV Everywhere” logins for many channels it offers.
There is a variety of on demand content to stream within the XFINITY Instant TV app.