Can you stream AMC+ on Amazon Fire TV?
How to Sign Up and Download AMC+ on Amazon Fire TV
- Click here to sign up for AMC+.
- Once you’ve signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Launch the app store and search for “AMC+” on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Select “Download” to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your AMC+ credentials.
- You can now stream AMC+ on Amazon Fire TV.
How to Sign Up for AMC+ on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use AMC+ on Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
AMC+ does produce some exclusive series like “The North Water” starring Colin Farrell, “Spy City” starring Dominic Cooper, “Gangs of London,” and “The Salisbury Poisonings.”
AMC+ includes popular shows like “The Walking Dead,” “Kevin Can F**K Himself,” “Mad Men,” “TWD World Beyond,” “Soulmates,” and “Orphan Black.”
One word of caution, AMC+ does not always include every season of every show.
The service features a rotating selection of movies like “Boyhood,” “Frances Ha,” and “The Babadook.”
Because the service includes access to Shudder, Sundance Now, and IFC Unlimited, users will be able to view lots of horror and independent films.