Can you stream AMC+ on VIZIO Smart TV?
How to Sign Up and Download AMC+ on VIZIO Smart TV
Unfortunately, AMC+ is not currently available natively using VIZIO Smart TV. AMC+ may launch a native app for VIZIO Smart TV in the future, but for now you can only stream using Google Cast (2016+ models).
You can still sign up for AMC+ and use it on other devices like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, and Sony Smart TV.
- Click here to sign up for AMC+.
- Install the AMC+ iPhone/iPad app or Android Phone/Tablet app.
- Once installed, log in using your AMC+ credentials.
- Make sure your Smart TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android Phone/Tablet or iPhone/iPad.
- Start playing the content in the AMC+ app and select the Google Cast icon.
- Choose your VIZIO Smart TV and it will start displaying on your Smart TV.
How to Sign Up for AMC+ on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use AMC+ on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, and Sony Smart TV.
AMC+ does produce some exclusive series like “The North Water” starring Colin Farrell, “Spy City” starring Dominic Cooper, “Gangs of London,” and “The Salisbury Poisonings.”
AMC+ includes popular shows like “The Walking Dead,” “Kevin Can F**K Himself,” “Mad Men,” “TWD World Beyond,” “Soulmates,” and “Orphan Black.”
One word of caution, AMC+ does not always include every season of every show.
The service features a rotating selection of movies like “Boyhood,” “Frances Ha,” and “The Babadook.”
Because the service includes access to Shudder, Sundance Now, and IFC Unlimited, users will be able to view lots of horror and independent films.