Can you stream Yippee on Roku?
How to Sign Up and Download Yippee on Roku
- Click here to sign up for Yippee.
- Once you’ve signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Roku.
- Launch the app store and search for “Yippee” on your Roku.
- Select “Add to Home” to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your Yippee credentials.
- You can now stream Yippee on Roku.
How to Sign Up for Yippee on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use Yippee on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on Yippee?
No Parental Controls
Yippee allows you to download certain content for offline viewing.
Yippee allows you to watch certain content when traveling internationally.
There are many exclusive and original shows like “The Yippee Show,” “Life of Riley,” “VeggieTales,” “Daily Devo,” “Danny Go!,” and more.
There are over 1,000 shows including favorites like “BOZ the Bear,” “LarryBoy: The Cartoon Adventures (VeggieTales),” “Scout and the Gumboot Kids,” “Monster Truck Adventures,” “Listener Kids,” and lots more.
There are also several categories available that are curated for “Ages 6+,” “Toddlers (0-4),” as well as “Family Praise & Worship Time,” and even 150+ “Minecraft Building Videos.”
This service is designed entirely for children content.