Can you stream Yippee on VIZIO Smart TV?
How to Sign Up and Download Yippee on VIZIO Smart TV
Unfortunately, Yippee is not currently available natively using VIZIO Smart TV. Yippee may launch a native app for VIZIO Smart TV in the future, but for now you can only stream using Google Cast (2016+ models).
You can still sign up for Yippee and use it on other devices like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Samsung Smart TV, and Sony Smart TV.
- Click here to sign up for Yippee.
- Install the Yippee iPhone/iPad app or Android Phone/Tablet app.
- Once installed, log in using your Yippee credentials.
- Make sure your Smart TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android Phone/Tablet or iPhone/iPad.
- Start playing the content in the Yippee app and select the Google Cast icon.
- Choose your VIZIO Smart TV and it will start displaying on your Smart TV.
How to Sign Up for Yippee on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use Yippee on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Samsung Smart TV, and Sony Smart TV.
What features are available on Yippee?
No Parental Controls
Yippee allows you to download certain content for offline viewing.
Yippee allows you to watch certain content when traveling internationally.
There are many exclusive and original shows like “The Yippee Show,” “Life of Riley,” “VeggieTales,” “Daily Devo,” “Danny Go!,” and more.
There are over 1,000 shows including favorites like “BOZ the Bear,” “LarryBoy: The Cartoon Adventures (VeggieTales),” “Scout and the Gumboot Kids,” “Monster Truck Adventures,” “Listener Kids,” and lots more.
There are also several categories available that are curated for “Ages 6+,” “Toddlers (0-4),” as well as “Family Praise & Worship Time,” and even 150+ “Minecraft Building Videos.”
This service is designed entirely for children content.