How To Download and Sign Up For Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
Disney+ is now available on Samsung Smart TV meaning that you can watch all your favorite Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, Disney Channel, and National Geographic movies for just $6.99 a month ($70 a year). Fortunately, it’s easy to download, install, and sign-up for Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
How to Sign-Up for Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- Click here to sign-up for Disney+
- Once you’re signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Samsung Smart TV
- To access new apps, scroll to the left. Select Recommended or Recent Apps to open the Samsung app store.
- Highlight the Disney+ app tile and press enter on your remote
- Select Add to Home to install the app
- Once installed, log-in using your Disney+ credentials to stream your favorite Disney shows and movies
Disney+ Samsung Smart TV Features
The first year will include 25 new original series, 10+ movies, 7,500 past episodes, 100 recent movies, and 400 library titles including the entire Disney Vault. The company announced 6 original shows and movies that will be available at launch, including the $100 million 8-episode Star Wars spin-off, The Mandalorian which was directed by Jon Favreau.