Your Amazon Fire TV probably isn't covered against mishaps and malfunctions. We've partnered with 5Devices to give The Streamable readers a protection plan for any internet-connected device, including your Amazon Fire TV, iPhone, etc starting at $2.67 per device per month. And the good news is that it covers devices you already use (ie. no need for proof of new purchase).
Can you stream AT&T WatchTV on Amazon Fire TV?
How to Sign Up and Download AT&T WatchTV on Amazon Fire TV
- Click here to sign up for AT&T WatchTV.
- Once you’ve signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Launch the app store and search for “AT&T WatchTV” on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Select “Download” to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your AT&T WatchTV credentials.
- You can now stream AT&T WatchTV on Amazon Fire TV.
How to Sign Up for AT&T WatchTV on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use AT&T WatchTV on Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on AT&T WatchTV?
No Cloud DVR
Unfortunately, it does not appear that AT&T WatchTV includes a DVR.
There is a variety of on demand content to stream within the AT&T WatchTV app.