Can you stream AT&T WatchTV on Android TV?
How to Sign Up and Download AT&T WatchTV on Android TV
Unfortunately, AT&T WatchTV is not currently available natively using Android TV. AT&T WatchTV may launch a native app for Android TV in the future, but for now you can only stream using Google Cast.
You can still sign up for AT&T WatchTV and use it on other devices like Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
- Click here to sign up for AT&T WatchTV.
- Install the AT&T WatchTV iPhone/iPad app or Android Phone/Tablet app.
- Once installed, log in using your AT&T WatchTV credentials.
- Make sure your streaming device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android Phone/Tablet or iPhone/iPad.
- Start playing the content in the AT&T WatchTV app and select the Google Cast icon.
- Choose your Android TV and it will start displaying on your streaming device.
How to Sign Up for AT&T WatchTV on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use AT&T WatchTV on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
What features are available on AT&T WatchTV?
No Cloud DVR
Unfortunately, it does not appear that AT&T WatchTV includes a DVR.
There is a variety of on demand content to stream within the AT&T WatchTV app.