How To Download and Sign Up For NCAA March Madness Live on Amazon Fire TV
March Madness Live is a free streaming app that makes it easy to live stream every game in the 2021 NCAA Tourney.
If you don’t have a Live TV Streaming package, you can watch games airing on CBS on mobile or for three hours on your favorite streaming player. To watch every game including those on TNT, TBS, and truTV, you need to authenticate with your TV Everywhere credentials.
How to Sign-Up for March Madness Live on Amazon Fire TV
- Click here or search for “NCAA March Madness Live” on your Amazon Fire TV to install the NCAA March Madness Live App.
- If you don’t have a cable or streaming package, sign-up for a 7-Day Free Trial of Hulu + Live TV
- If you already have one, go to “Settings” and choose “Select TV Provider”
- Once you choose your provider, authenticate TV Everywhere support with your cable or streaming credentials
- You can now stream NCAA March Madness Live on Amazon Fire TV.